The International Agency for Research on Cancer found that approximately 14.1 million cancer cases were diagnosed in 2012 and is expected to reach 21.7 million by 2030 across the world. This shows that the demand for therapeutics biologics is likely to increase, further propelling demand for virus filtration products. Spurred by this, the global virus filtration market is expected to grow in the forthcoming years. The adoption of virus filtration technology is likely to increase, mainly for the purification of biopharmaceutical products.
The demand for virus filtration system is likely to increase owing to the rising chances of viral contamination, encountered while conducting research. Some of the viruses include mouse minute virus, reovirus, and cache valley virus lead to viral contamination in biopharmaceuticals products. Rising preference towards biologics and FDA approvals on biologics products are factors responsible for the positively impacting the biologics segment application. Among other applications, biologics are expected to hold the major part of the virus filtration market share.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/virus-filtration-market-101230
Leading Players operating in the Virus Filtration Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- Clean Cell Inc.
- Wuxi Biologics
- Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc
India’s Expanding Biopharmaceutical Industry to Bode Well for Asia Pacific Market
North America is projected to maintain its dominance in the global virus filtration market through the forecast years. The increasing adoption of virus filtration products in biopharmaceutical and medical sectors is the primary factor driving the market in this region. Europe is anticipated to create huge growth opportunities for the virus filtration market on account of the rising number of research activities.
Virus Filtration Market Segmentation
- Kits and reagents
- Filtration systems
- Chromatography systems
- Medical devices
- Water Purification
- Air Filtration
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Contract Testing Organizations
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Virus Filtration Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/virus-filtration-market-101230
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Virus Filtration Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Virus Filtration Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245