The Global Ultrasound Equipment Market is likely to grow in the coming years due to technological advancements in ultrasound equipment. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Ultrasound Equipment: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2025,” the market is likely to reach US$ 10,500.8 Mn by the end of 2025. Fortune Business Insights predicts that this market was valued at US$ 7,052.5 Mn in 2017 and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/ultrasound-equipment-market-100515
Leading Players operating in the Ultrasound Equipment Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Toshiba Corporation Abbott
- Hitachi Data Systems.
- Samsung Medison
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
- Other prominent players
Canon Medical Systems Launches ‘Aplio-a’ Series Ultrasound Equipment
In 2019, Canon Medical Systems Corporation launched ‘Aplio-a’, a new series of ultrasound equipment. Canon’s latest series of Ultrasound Equipment Market covered a wide range of health-related applications at affordable prices. These factors will lead to a high demand for ultrasound equipment in the forthcoming years. The product is likely to have a positive impact on the global ultrasound equipment market and is likely to favor the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
Global Ultrasound Equipment Market Segmentation
- Compact / Point-of-Care
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Ultrasound Equipment Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.