Rising demand for personalized medicines is a key factor driving the global transcriptomics market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Transcriptomics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Microarray, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)), By Application (Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics, Toxicogenomics), By End-User (Academic and Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Rapid innovations and improvements in healthcare infrastructure is expected to aid the growth of the global transcriptomics market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/transcriptomics-market-101227
The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.
Key Features of Transcriptomics Market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
Increasing R&D Investments Will Propel Growth
The rapid adoption of transcriptomics and increasing demand for personalized medicine is expected to boost the global transcriptomics market revenue during the forecast period. Further, the launch of MI Transcriptome, an advanced gene profiling product is expected to stimulate the growth of the global transcriptomics market. For instance, Caris Life Sciences launched an advanced gene profiling product, MI Transcriptome which enables Whole Transcriptome Sequencing (WTS). The newly developed technology has the capability to provide in detail RNA sequencing analysis. In addition, growing number of biopharmaceutical companies and rising expenditure on research and development is predicted to further enable the growth of the global transcriptomics market.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
- GE Healthcare Dharmacon Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Promega Corporation
- and others.
Launch Of CORALL Will Favor Growth
Lexogen, a transcriptomics company focused on the development of innovative kits and software for RNA-Seq, launched CORALL-Total RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit. The new kit will be utilized in transcriptome analysis. Moreover,the acquisition of Spatial Transcriptomics by 10x Genomics is expected to uplift the global transcriptomics market shares during the forecast period. For instance, 10x Genomics acquired Spatial Transcriptomics, a potential player in spatial genomics. Nonetheless, lack of skilled professionals in emerging nations is likely to restrict the global transcriptomics market growth during the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/transcriptomics-market-101227
Segmentation of the Global Transcriptomics Market:
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101227
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245