According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Digital Radiography Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Computed Radiography, Direct Digital Radiography), Application (General, Radiography Dentistry, Oncology, Orthopedic) End User (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026,’ the market is likely to expand at an in impressive rate of 5.0% CAGR due to exceptional advancements made in the field of medical X-Ray technology. The Global Digital Radiography Market is likely to gain significant impetus from recent technological advancements. Fortune Business Insights has predicted a market to reach value of US$ 2,978.3 Mn by the end of 2026. The report has pegged the global market at US$ 1,905.5 Mn in 2018.
Leading Players operating in the Digital Radiography Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Varex Imaging Corporation
- Agfa- Gravaert Group
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Canon Solutions America
- KA Imaging Inc.
- Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd.
- Detection Technology Plc.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc.
- Other players
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/digital-radiography-market-100162
- Computed Radiography
- Direct Digital Radiography
- General Radiography
By End User
- Diagnostic Centres
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Digital Radiography Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]