The use of genomics is expanding in the medical industry, which is creating growth opportunities for the Global Genomics Market. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Genomics: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers valuable insights into the factors enabling growth in the market.
Genomics Market is most commonly used for the diagnosis of cancer. Recent advancements in personalized medicine and genomics have bought significant transformations in disease management. The growing use of genomics in several clinical trials is reflecting a growing trend. Consequently, The Global Genomics Market is expected to rise at an exponential CAGR of 18.7% between 2018 and 2026. In 2018, the market was valued at US$ 15,888.8 Mn and it is anticipated to reach US$ 62,614.6 Mn by 2026.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit:
By Product Type
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- MicroRNA Modification
- Large Non-coding RNA
- Chromatin Structures
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Genomics Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]