The global contact lenses market size is projected to reach USD 12.05 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. However, the market was worth USD 8.35 billion in 2018. This information is published in a recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Contact Lenses Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Modality (Reusable and Disposable), By Design (Toric, Multi-Focal, and Spherical), By Distribution Channel (Retail Stores, Online Stores, and Ophthalmologists), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” As per the report, rising per capita healthcare expenditure and increasing incidence of astigmatism and myopia are expected to affect the market positively.
Global Contact Lenses Market Segmentation
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Stores
- Online Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Fortune Business Insights lists out some of the renowned companies operating in the contact lenses market. They are as follows:
- HOYA Corporation
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
- ZEISS International
- Alcon Vision LLC
- Other key market players
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Contact Lenses Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]