The assisted reproductive technologies (ART) market size is projected to reach USD 45.06 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. The market was valued at USD 21.32 billion in 2018. This information is published in a recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Technique (In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Artificial Insemination (AI-IUI), Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET), and Others), By Procedure (Fresh Donor, Fresh Non-donor, Frozen Donor, and Frozen Non-donor), By End User (Fertility Clinics, and Hospitals) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” As per the report, increasing stress levels amongst the population is likely to result in the rising prevalence of infertility. It will aid in the fertility services market growth during the forecast period.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/assisted-reproductive-technologies-art-market-to-reach-usd-45-06-billion-by-2026-increasing-prevalence-of-infertility-to-augment-growth-says-fortune-business-insights-300983407.html
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Artificaial Insemination (AI-IUI)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-donor
By End User
- Fertility Clinics
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Comprehensive analysis of the global ART market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights profiles some of the reputed companies present in the ART market. They are as follows:
- CARE Fertility
- Monash IVF Group
- Bloom IVF Centre
- Carolinas Fertility Institute
- California Cryobank
- European Sperm Bank
- INVO Bioscience
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- Other key market players
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]