THE TRUTH ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
Nowadays children and young people are facing mental health problems a lot. In children, the use of mobile phones has increased due to the pandemic and affected their mental health. Due to depression and anxiety, young people are also suffering from mental problems.
Due to the pandemic, there has been a break in the education and revenue systems which indeed affected the children and young ones. School is something that helps children from staying away from their phones for a while and refreshes their minds by learning new things but now as the pandemic has affected the educational system they are more into mobiles phone than studies. Staying on phones the whole day will affect your mind which symptoms have been shown in children.
In the last 2 years, children stay at home which made them not to go out and do any outdoor activities. This behavior may be disturbing their mental health too.
As the pandemic has also affected the revenue system for which the young ones(18-25) are not getting proper salaries and jobs which brought depression and anxiety into their brain. Thus affecting their mental problems.
SYMPTOMS OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS IN CHILDREN.
Undergoing mental health problems have shown common symptoms in children. Some of them are listed below:
1. Staying silent, not talking to anyone
3. Sleep problems
4. Hurting itself
5. Not eating properly
SYMPTOMS OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS IN YOUNG ONES(age 18-25).
Undergoing mental health problems have shown some symptoms in young ones too. Some of them are listed below:
1. Sleeping issues
2. Mood disorders
3. Stay away from people
4. Taking rudely
5. Excessive fear
Image from everydayhealth
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG ONES
To overcome the mental health problems that the children and the young ones are having. You can follow these steps to avoid those:
1. Express how much you love them: whatever you are to them just try to express your love for them.
2. Talk to them and be with them always: Always be with and forced them to speak. Try asking the question or tell them a small incident that happened in your life.
3. Forced them to do some physical activities: Forced them to go out to play with friends or if they don’t want then you play with them.
4. Go out with them: Visit some exciting places with them like cafes, restaurants etc and spend time with them. So that they can forget the depression and anxiety.
5. Always make them happy: Always try to make them happy by telling jokes or happy moments that you both have experienced together.
These were some of the mental health support you can provide to a person who is going from mental problems. All the steps are well researched and examined in real life.
You can visit our page for the latest news regarding covindvaccine or monkeypox.
For further information regarding mental health, support can visit this website: brainlybearstore.com